A selection of articles related to fiber.
Original articles from our library related to the Fiber. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fiber.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
Fiber is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fiber books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Is Fiber? Why Eat Fiber? How Much Fiber? Where Can I Get
- Fiber.doc. Fiber.
- Fiber to the Library
- How Public Libraries Can Benefit from Using Fiber Optics for Their To this end, libraries should strongly consider moving to a fiber-based broadband platform.
- Trends in Dietary Fiber in the U.S. Food Supply; Sales of Grain
- THERE ARE EVIDENT TRENDS in the availability of dietary fiber in the U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Iran Defence Ministry opens carbon fiber plant
- TEHRAN — Iran on Saturday inaugurated a plant for producing carbon fiber, which it is banned from importing by international sanctions targeting dual-use materials, the official IRNA news agency reported.
- PPG Signs JV Agreement for Fiber Glass Reinforcement Products
- By Cameron Chai PPG Industries, one of the world's leading coatings and specialty products companies, and Harsha Exito Engineering (India) have signed a letter of intent (LOI) to form a fiber glass joint venture (JV) in India.
- 'The Fabric of our Lives': Fiber artistry on display at NWFSC South Walton Campus
- 30, the focus is on fiber art for the Cultural Arts Alliance's ongoing A+ Art exhibit at the South Walton campus of Northwest Florida State College, The college and CAA hosted the opening reception for the exhibit Aug. 12 at the South Walton campus.
- One More Reason To Distrust AT&T: 529 Mbps Google Fiber
- Lucky students are reporting that they now have free access to Google Fiber, a project that aims to provide ultra-fast Internet access to up to 500000 people in the US We have seen reports of download speeds of more than 500 Mbps so far.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fiber - What Should You Eat? - The Nutrition Source - Harvard
- Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that the body can't digest. Most adult women should shoot for over 20 grams of fiber a day; men should shoot for over 30 grams.
- Dietary fiber: Essential for a healthy diet - MayoClinic.com
- A high-fiber diet offers many health benefits. Here's how to increase your fiber intake.
- Fiber Content Chart
- Has list of foods high in fiber with calorie chart of grains high in bulk.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.