- Can fibroids hurt your pregnancy?
- Often, the first time a pregnant woman learns she has a fibroid is during her initial routine ultrasound. That's because fibroids usually don't cause symptoms. But they are quite common—more than 70 percent of women have them.
- 9 Facts About Fibroid Tumors Every Woman Should Know
- Raise your hand if you know anything about uterine fibroids. Bueller? Bueller?
- Fibroid removal accounts for 30 per cent of operations in city hospitals
- Every other operation in the city is related to the removal of fibroids in women. Though not life threatening, fibroids cause a lot of discomfort. Women complain of heavy prolonged bleeding during menstrual cycles and of anaemia and bear pain.
- Fibroid sufferers say goodbye hysterectomy; hello UFE
- Most women suffering with uterine fibroids only hear about surgery (typically hysterectomy). Dr. John C Lipman wants these women to know they have a much better option (uterine fibroid embolization or UFE) that allows them to get the relief of symptoms ...
- Gigantic 9.4 kg fibroid tumour removed at Delhi hospital
- A team of doctors at the Max Super Speciality Hospital, at Saket in the national capital, recently successfully removed what they believe to be the world's heaviest fibroid removed laproscopically. The 9.
Fibroid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fibroid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgay-lussacs law
bald eagle reproduction
hasan ibn ali the caliphate