- Fibromyalgia – A Puzzling and Painful Condition
- You've probably heard of fibromyalgia, but you may not know what it is. Fibromyalgia is a long-term (chronic) pain condition that affects 5 million or more Americans ages 18 and older. For unknown reasons, most people diagnosed with fibromyalgia are ...
- Female Fibromyalgia Patients Experience Sexual Dysfunction and Mood, Anxiety
- The American College of Rheumatology has identified fibromyalgia as a chronic condition characterized by a widespread pain felt on palpitation of at least 11 of 18 sensitive point sites around the body.
- Pregabalin Appears to Lower Fibromyalgia Pain, Increase Quality Sleep
- Fibromyalgia affects 2 to 8 percent of the world's population. The syndrome is identified by widespread muscle pain that intensifies upon pressure and is often accompanied by a number of symptoms, including sleep disturbances. Like a number of other ...
- Weekly health news roundup March 6 – 12: ulcerative colitis, fibromyalgia
- Bel Marra Health's weekly health news roundup has stories regarding ulcerative colitis, fibromyalgia, migraine in women, and Alzheimer's disease. New breakthroughs reveal that a cancer treatment drug may benefit Alzheimer's disease, exercise can help ...
Fibromyalgia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fibromyalgia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesevolutionary algorithm
carry on films regular actors