- Fibromyalgia is an often misunderstood—even unrecognized—disorder that Fibromyalgia is diagnosed based on patient symptoms and physical examination .
- What Is Fibromyalgia?
- What Is Fibromyalgia? Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes muscle pain and fatigue (feeling tired). People with fibromyalgia have “tender points” on the body.
- FIBROMYALGIA IMPACT QUESTIONNAIRE (FIQ)
- FIBROMYALGIA IMPACT QUESTIONNAIRE (FIQ). Name: How many days last week did you miss work, including housework, because of fibromyalgia? 0.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Shows Early Promise in Fibromyalgia
- August 26, 2011 — An open-label phase 1/2 trial of patients with treatment-resistant fibromyalgia shows that the therapy is safe and effective and may be a useful treatment addition.
- Abnormal Brain Signals & Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- By Adrienne Dellwo, About.com Guide August 27, 2011 Recent research out of Korea has linked abnormalities in 2 regions of the brain with fibromyalgia pain.
- Headache/Migraine in Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- By Adrienne Dellwo, About.com Guide August 22, 2011 A lot of us with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome also have headaches and/or migraines. We know that for a fact, and it looks like we're starting to understand why.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- By Adrienne Dellwo, About.com Guide August 24, 2011 New research published in the journal Pain Medicine suggests that a treatment called vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) may be an effective fibromyalgia treatment.
- Poll: Personality Types in Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- By Adrienne Dellwo, About.com Guide August 25, 2011 Both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome have been long associated with a certain personality type. One nick-name for chronic fatigue syndrome is "yuppie flu" -- that pretty much say it all.
- Fibromyalgia - MayoClinic.com
- Fibromyalgia — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this chronic condition characterized by widespread pain.
- Fibromyalgia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fibromyalgia (new Latin, fibro-, fibrous tissues, Gk. myo-, muscle, Gk.
- Fibromyalgia Center: Symptoms, Treatments, Causes, Tests, and
- Fibromyalgia affects an estimated 5.8 million Americans.
- National Fibromyalgia Association: Welcome to the national
- When the National Fibromyalgia Association (NFA) started 14 years ago, our purpose was to bring awareness and legitimacy to fibromyalgia (FM).
- Fibromyalgia Symptoms, Treatment, Medications, Tender Points
- 1 day ago Fibromyalgia (FMS) causes symptoms such as fatigue and severe pain at tender points.
Fibromyalgia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fibromyalgia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfiberglass formation
pool of siloam hezekiahs pool
british rail class 40 description
deadpan examples of deadpan humour
conan the barbarian comics