A selection of articles related to fictional countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Fictional Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fictional Countries.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
New Testament >> Luke
Fictional Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fictional Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Museum & Gallery Listings for March 11-17
- Of the 53 artists in “The Illusive Eye,” 37 are or were from one or another of eight South American countries and Puerto Rico. 1230 Fifth Avenue, at .... Four years later, he appointed himself director of a fictional art museum — his own.
- Dance Listings for March 11-17
- Hong Kong Ballet (Tuesday through March 20) For its Joyce Theater debut, this company presents a trio of works by three choreographers, each a formidable voice in their respective countries. Fei Bo, resident choreographer of the National ...
- Women in Banking: Pam Joseph Returns; #TheNew10 for Canada
- "With this new note, we can honor the achievements of Canadian women and inspire future generations to learn more about the significant contributions women have made to our country," the central bank governor, Stephen Poloz, said.
- Barack Obama compares ISIS to Heath Ledger's Joker from The Dark Knight
- President Barack Obama likened the Middle East to Gotham, the fictional metropolis in the Batman franchise, with ISIS acting as the Joker who shows up on the scene and plunges the city into murderous chaos. ....
- What Happens When the Surveillance State Becomes an Affordable Gadget?
- “I remembered seeing it in The Wire,” Soghoian says, “but I thought that was fictional.” (Phone-tracing gadgets are a television staple, also popping up in Homeland.) ...
Fictional Countries Topics
Related searchesroman catholic actors
kielce tourists attractions
aiko kayo girls box albums
politics of greece political issues