A selection of articles related to fictional countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Fictional Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fictional Countries.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
New Testament >> Luke
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Fictional Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fictional Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PS 441: Example Exam Questions 1. Consider a fictional country
- and in what way does your answer depend on whether the Christian unification movement in 1a has occurred?
- My Stuff
- Fictional Case Study 2: Questions. • Can Servia continue to provide information? How?
- Ethnocentrism: Exploring Your National Identity
- of the participants are from a foreign country that is trying to get aid from the US to help their flooded country. (Fictional countries work well for this activity.
- Lesson Description Concepts Objectives Content Standards
- fictional countries and will answer questions related to actual data on GDP and GDP per capita.
Suggested News Resources
- Exercise Eagle Flag focuses on joint task force-port opening
- The scenario is a simulation of three fictional countries located on one island. The units conducting the JTF-PO will be located in an ally country bordering countries which have an Al-Qaeda presence and anti-US sentiment.
- Air force and Navy team up
- The training involved air force and navy squadrons working together to simulate how the defence force would reduce the conflict between two fictional countries.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fictional country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fictional country is a country that is made up for fictional stories, and does not exist in real life, or one that people believe in without proof.
- Category:Fictional countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with proposed countries.
- FICTIONAL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
- Jan 13, 2011 Don't forget Tecala, the fictional country in Proof of Life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fictional Countries Topics
Related searchesgauri khan
chess piece point values
dmitri mendeleev notes
da-20 jet falcon