A selection of articles related to fictional countries.
Original articles from our library related to the Fictional Countries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fictional Countries.
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Fictional Countries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fictional Countries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PS 441: Example Exam Questions 1. Consider a fictional country
- and in what way does your answer depend on whether the Christian unification movement in 1a has occurred?
- My Stuff
- Fictional Case Study 2: Questions. • Can Servia continue to provide information? How?
- Ethnocentrism: Exploring Your National Identity
- of the participants are from a foreign country that is trying to get aid from the US to help their flooded country. (Fictional countries work well for this activity.
- Lesson Description Concepts Objectives Content Standards
- fictional countries and will answer questions related to actual data on GDP and GDP per capita.
Suggested News Resources
- Exercise Eagle Flag focuses on joint task force-port opening
- The scenario is a simulation of three fictional countries located on one island. The units conducting the JTF-PO will be located in an ally country bordering countries which have an Al-Qaeda presence and anti-US sentiment.
- Air force and Navy team up
- The training involved air force and navy squadrons working together to simulate how the defence force would reduce the conflict between two fictional countries.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fictional country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fictional country is a country that is made up for fictional stories, and does not exist in real life, or one that people believe in without proof.
- Category:Fictional countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Not to be confused with proposed countries.
- FICTIONAL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD
- Jan 13, 2011 Don't forget Tecala, the fictional country in Proof of Life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.