A selection of articles related to fictional knights.
Original articles from our library related to the Fictional Knights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fictional Knights.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Morrighan (the), Morrigan, Morrigu
- ("Great Queen", "Specter Queen", "Supreme War Goddess" or "Queen of Phantoms or Demons") Irish/Celtic. The Dark aspect of the Celtic Triple Goddess. Crone aspect of the Goddess. Great Mother. Moon Goddess. Great White...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Fictional Knights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fictional Knights books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fresh blood required at Count Dracula's castle
- The castle dates back to 1211 and owners have ranged from Saxons to Hungarians and Teutonic knights.
- The New 'Ghostbusters' And The Multiverse At The Multiplex
- Now it has gotten so far out of hand that there is guy who makes a living creating fictional languages for movies and television shows. For a single book or film, it might be enough to coin a few gobbledygook words and impute them to some alien language.
- Learn more about Catholicism, ways to live out faith
- WASHINGTON (CNS) -- As a mid-March deadline approached for U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry to make a decision on whether to make a declaration of genocide in the Middle East, the Knights of Columbus, based in New Haven, Conn.
- Five things you should know before you start your workday on March 9
- Nominees must be a Canadian woman by birth or naturalization, must have been deceased for at least 25 years and can't be a fictional character, the central bank said. “With this new note, we can honour the achievements of Canadian women ....
- Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' gets a movie adaptation — and a second chance
- Deschain is the last of the “gunslingers,” an order of revolver-toting knights that traces its lineage back to King Arthur and that kept the peace in the mythical land of “Mid-World.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.