A selection of articles related to fictional knights.
Original articles from our library related to the Fictional Knights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fictional Knights.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Fictional Knights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fictional Knights books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Don Quixote
- romantic adventures of chivalrous knights, he blurred the line between fiction and truth.
- 1 Romance, Irony, and Humanism
- ardizings of archetypal heroic exemplars.
- List of Contemporary British Authors and Novelists at the Virginia
- o Imaginary wars and battles; War stories; Prisoners of war; Scottish fiction ..
- Chivalry to the Rescue: The Dynamics Liberation in Don Quijote
- Trapisonda,” in imitation of a fictional knight who wore that same impe- rial crown, Reinaldos de Montalbán.
Suggested News Resources
- Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #1
- This first, sub-titled “More Than Meets the Eye”, follows the adventures of Rodimus and his band of acolytes as they head out into the stars searching for the semi-Legendary, possibly fictional Knights of Cybertron.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Fictional knights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Fictional knights". The following 116 pages are in this category, out of 116 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Amazon.com: Fictional knights: Nazgûl, Don Quixote, Goofy, Austin
- Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 178.
- SirGuillaume.com | Real Knights, Real Chivalry
- (For Charny, chivalrous behavior was not limited to knights.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fictional Knights Topics
Related searchesnitric acid
daniel boone folklore
vespasian family and early career
violence in sports fan violence
sly cooper slys ancestors