A selection of articles related to ficus carica.
Original articles from our library related to the Ficus Carica. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ficus Carica.
- Fig: Correspondences
- Ficus carica Folk Names: Common Fig Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Dionysus, Juno, Isis Power: Divination, Fertility, Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
- Banyan: Correspondences
- Ficus benghalensis Folk Names: Arched Fig, Indian Fig Tree, Indian God Tree, Vada Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Maui Powers: Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Bodhi: Correspondences
- Ficus religiosa Folk Names: Bo-Tree, Peepul Tree, Pipul, Sacred Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Air Deity: Bhudda, Vishnu Power: Fertility, Protection, Wisdom, Meditation...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Papaya: Correspondences
- Carica papaya Folk Names: Paw-Paw Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Ficus Carica is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ficus Carica books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Genetic diversity of different Tunisian fig (Ficuscarica L.) collections
- The genetic diversity in Tunisian fig (Ficus carica L.) was studied using RAPD markers. Thirtyfive Fig (Ficus carica L.
- Identification of Natural Rubber and Characterization of Rubber
- Natural rubber was extracted from the fig tree (Ficus carica) cultivated in Korea as part of a survey of rubber producing plants.
- Ficus carica L. Moraceae DESCRIPTION
- Ficus carica L. Moraceae. Common Names: Fig (English), Higo (Spanish), Figue.
- The fig, Ficus carica L., originated in Asia and has a fruit which has
- The fig, Ficus carica L., originated in Asia and has a fruit which has long been considered a delicacy. Presently its fruit is utilized in the fresh and processed state.
- Ficus carica
- Feb 11, 2002 Ficus carica. Edible fig. Moraceae.
Suggested News Resources
- Passion fruit: Bursa fig recipes
- Like the pomegranate, Ficus carica has been hijacked by literature to make a metaphorical point.
- Richey: Figs are a sacred, sweet summer treat
- Native to Western Asia and the Eastern Mediterranean region, fig trees (Ficus carica) have been cultivated since early times.
- The 2011 Hungarian Grand Prix in Crayola
- It has taken me years of living in Budapest to realize that the Common Fig (Ficus carica) can not only survive but actually bear fruit in this city, which is farther north than Duluth, Minnesota.
- Growing unusual fruit can be deliciously odd
- FICUS CARICA — Asia. Ornamental with amber-fleshed brown fruit in July and September. Dwarf varieties can grow in container.
- التين.. فاكهة الصيف اللذيذة والمفيدة
- وينتمي التين إلى الفصيلة الخبزية أو التوتية والاسم العلمي للتين هــو فيكس كاريكــا (ficus Carica ) وأجود أنواعه التين الأبيض ثم الأحمر ثم الأسود والشديد النضج.
Suggested Web Resources
- Common fig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Common fig (Ficus carica) is a large, deciduous shrub or small tree native to southwest Asia and the Mediterranean region (from Afghanistan to Portugal).
- Floridata: Ficus carica
- A Floridata Plant Profile #43 Ficus carica. Common Names: fig, common fig. Family: Moraceae (mulberry Family).
- PLANTS Profile for Ficus carica (edible fig) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Ficus carica (edible fig) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Identify Fig - Manage the Common Fig - Ficus carica
- Common fig (Ficus carica) is a small tree native to southwest Asia.
- Common Fig, Edible Fig, Higo 'Brown Turkey' Ficus - Dave's Garden
- PlantFiles: Common Fig, Edible Fig, Higo Ficus carica 'Brown Turkey' Thumbnail #1 of Ficus carica by planter64.
Ficus Carica Topics
Related searchescoptic calendar coptic months
spanish armada consequences
ferdinand marcos military career
betrayal defining betrayal