A selection of articles related to field balm.
Original articles from our library related to the Field Balm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Field Balm.
- Balm, Lemon: Correspondences
- Melissa officinalis Folk Names: Bee Balm, Lemon Balsan, Melissa, Sweet Balm, Sweet Melissa Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Powers: Love, Success, Healing Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Balm of Gilead: Correspondences
- Commiphora opobalsamum Folk Names:Balessan, Balsam Tree, Balsumodendron Gileadensis, Bechan, Mecca Balsam Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Powers: Love, Manifestations, Protection, Healing Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
Field Balm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Field Balm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- nip, nep, and field balm. Medicinal properties. The leaves of catnip have traditionally been chewed as a remedy for alleviating toothaches.
- Case study 3 Bertam Chemicals
- Pure Oil and Balm (Red and White), they are now offering Siang Pure Inhaler, Peppermint Field Gel,.
- Ground ivy
- Sep 18, 2006 Jenny, field balm, gill-over-the-ground, gill, ground ivy, haymaids, robin-runs- away. Native Origin: Europe.
- intestinal troubles. Catnip is considered invasive in Maryland. Other Common Names: catmint, cat's-heal-all, catrup, catwort, field balm.
- MF2605 Beebalm/Monarda
- species, M. fistulosa and M. didyma, were compared in K-State field trials.
Suggested News Resources
- Catnip Tea Is a Natural Sedative and Digestive Aid
- Catnip tea is made from the leaves and flowers of the common catnip plant, (nepeta cataria) a member of the mint family also known as catmint, catswort, and field balm. Catnip should easily be found in the herbal section of most health food stores.
Suggested Web Resources
- Field Balm or Calamint
- Photographs of leaves and flowers of this perennial plant with its description and identifying characteristics.
- Field balm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a European perennial savory (Satureia nepeta) naturalized in the U.S. and having stiff branches and axillary clusters of lilac or violet flowers.
- Peppermint Field balm stick relief dizziness Faint For Sale
- Sep 3, 2010 Cough, Cold & Flu for sale Peppermint Field Balm Stick White, fragrant balm stick is easy to use and does not stain hands.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Field Balm Topics
food preservation jellying
rushton triangular lodge