A selection of articles related to field balm.
Original articles from our library related to the Field Balm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Field Balm.
- Balm, Lemon: Correspondences
- Melissa officinalis Folk Names: Bee Balm, Lemon Balsan, Melissa, Sweet Balm, Sweet Melissa Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Powers: Love, Success, Healing Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Balm of Gilead: Correspondences
- Commiphora opobalsamum Folk Names:Balessan, Balsam Tree, Balsumodendron Gileadensis, Bechan, Mecca Balsam Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Powers: Love, Manifestations, Protection, Healing Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And Sarah was an hundred and seven and twenty years old: these were the years of the life of Sarah. 23:2 And Sarah died in Kirjatharba; the same is Hebron in the land of Canaan: and Abraham came to mourn for Sarah, and to weep for her. 23:3...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Field Balm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Field Balm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- nip, nep, and field balm. Medicinal properties. The leaves of catnip have traditionally been chewed as a remedy for alleviating toothaches.
- Case study 3 Bertam Chemicals
- Pure Oil and Balm (Red and White), they are now offering Siang Pure Inhaler, Peppermint Field Gel,.
- Ground ivy
- Sep 18, 2006 Jenny, field balm, gill-over-the-ground, gill, ground ivy, haymaids, robin-runs- away. Native Origin: Europe.
- intestinal troubles. Catnip is considered invasive in Maryland. Other Common Names: catmint, cat's-heal-all, catrup, catwort, field balm.
- MF2605 Beebalm/Monarda
- species, M. fistulosa and M. didyma, were compared in K-State field trials.
Suggested News Resources
- Catnip Tea Is a Natural Sedative and Digestive Aid
- Catnip tea is made from the leaves and flowers of the common catnip plant, (nepeta cataria) a member of the mint family also known as catmint, catswort, and field balm. Catnip should easily be found in the herbal section of most health food stores.
Suggested Web Resources
- Field Balm or Calamint
- Photographs of leaves and flowers of this perennial plant with its description and identifying characteristics.
- Field balm - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a European perennial savory (Satureia nepeta) naturalized in the U.S. and having stiff branches and axillary clusters of lilac or violet flowers.
- Peppermint Field balm stick relief dizziness Faint For Sale
- Sep 3, 2010 Cough, Cold & Flu for sale Peppermint Field Balm Stick White, fragrant balm stick is easy to use and does not stain hands.
Field Balm Topics
Related searchesself-bondage techniques
roles of women in hinduism
ballymena 2001 census
inkscape fill and stroke
david gemmell rigante series
objectivity journalism alternatives