A selection of articles related to fifteenth day.
Original articles from our library related to the Fifteenth Day. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fifteenth Day.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Fifteenth Day is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fifteenth Day books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Andy Ostmeyer: Funding needed to match America's 'best idea'
- It had been a long day's drive getting to the far northeastern corner of Wyoming, and I was preoccupied with camp chores as it grew dark — that is until I turned around and was nearly knocked off my feet by what I saw next.
- Miami's Ocho Placas Tattoo Company Celebrates Its Quinces at Sidebar
- “After the Furious Dudes show at Sidebar back in December, I talked to Raul about doing more parties and shows there in the future and then in January it suddenly hit me one day that it was our fifteenth year in business,” says John Vale of Ocho Placas ...
- American Democracy: Progress and Relapse
- The number of black state and federal legislators in the South peaked in 1872 at about 320 --a level that remains unsurpassed to this day. These legislatures moved quickly to protect voting rights for ...
- How to Avoid Sitting Too Long at your Desk
- And all of these exercises you got can do within ten minutes is taking ten minutes from your day doing these simple exercises I'm gonna pop off the camera to Julie. And of course. And doesn't support.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fifteenth Day Topics
Related searchespublix publix trivia
church of satan
women leaders in business and politics
steve martin art collection