Fifth Root Race
A selection of articles related to fifth root race.
Original articles from our library related to the Fifth Root Race. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fifth Root Race.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 27:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 27:3 And thy estimation shall be of the male from...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Fifth Root Race is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fifth Root Race books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- No blarney comprehensive guide to St. Patrick's fun in the Lehigh Valley
- •West End St. Pat's 5K Race, 12:45 p.m.
- Where Children Rarely Escape Poverty
- Right now, the percentage of children in Charlotte attending schools where at least half the students are poor varies significantly by race. ...
- Melo pays price for financial focus as career wanes
- Because when you peel away his pain (so to speak) and reach the root of the matter, 'Melo placed a higher value on money than winning. That's why he's busy playing out another dead season in a career ...
- In new season, House of Cards redeems itself from the last
- With a cliff-hanger ending in the last season, the show continues with President Underwood, played by Kevin Spacey, in his quest for the Democratic nomination for the 2016 presidential race. While Underwood initially clawed his way to the ...