A selection of articles related to figure painting.
Original articles from our library related to the Figure Painting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Figure Painting.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- About The Kabalah
- Kabalah (Cabala, Qabalah) is an ancient Hebrew method that investigates man’s position in the universe. Why does man exist? Where does he come from? Kabbalah can answer such questions through the spiritual world. Unlike theoretical studies, Kabalah is a very...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Figure Painting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Figure Painting books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Destroyed UCT art included anti-apartheid painting: report
- According to the Daily Maverick while most of the artwork destroyed was of figures attached to the university - the anti-apartheid painting was of a figure holding a sign that read 'no to violence'.
- A Reluctant Barkeep, Mourned on the Brooklyn Streets That Called Him Home
- “Sunny was a very Shakespearean figure without intending to be,” Mr. Sultan said. “It was very hard to say Sunny was a painter or Sunny was a bar owner.
- Two shows at ICA: One head-scratcher, one sly use of space
- First, he places Many Moons, a 70-foot-long painting made for this exhibition, diagonally across the exhibition space, walling off our view of the high gallery. The work, which straddles the line between painting ...
- Artist hopes people get the picture when they view 'Portrait of Maquoketa'
- With a decent amount of math and calculation on the part of her husband, Frantzen explained, he helped her figure out the best way to paint and hang the panorama to create the illusion of one large painting when viewed from a chair. But Bowman also ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Figure Painting Topics
Related searcheserythorbin acid
baltimore catechism history
art general characteristics of art
dream dictionary latin
sterling silver mint mark theory