A selection of articles related to figwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Figwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Figwort.
- Figwort: Correspondences
- Scrophularia nodosa Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Health, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
Figwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Figwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SCROPHULARIACEAE – FIGWORT OR SNAPDRAGON FAMILY
- SCROPHULARIACEAE – FIGWORT OR SNAPDRAGON FAMILY. Plant: herbs mostly, few vines, shrubs or trees, some parasitic.
- A Red Figwort as the Ideal Nearctic Bird-flower
- 100. Vol. 43.
- 185 Qualitative PCR method for detection of Figwort Mosaic Virus
- Chapter 2: Qualitative GMO detection PCR methods. Qualitative PCR method for detection of Figwort. Mosaic Virus 35S promoter.
- ← Dalmatian toadflax, a member of the figwort family, was imported
- Dalmatian toadflax, a member of the figwort family, was imported from Europe for its ornamental qualities.
Suggested News Resources
- RICHARD WILLIAMSON Country Walk...Queen Elizabeth Forest
- On the way there, at this time of year, the chalky soil produces wayside crops of sweet-smelling herbs such as marjoram, agrimony, figwort, hemp agrimony and fleabane which is half a metre tall, with clusters of deep yellow flowers.
- Summit Outside: Indian paintbrush colors the county
- Indian paintbrush may also be called “butterfly weed,” “prairie-fire” or “hawkweed” and is a member of the figwort family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scrophulariaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Scrophulariaceae, the figwort family, is a family of flowering plants.
- Scrophulariaceae - Figwort or Snapdragon Family
- Images, identifying characteristics, and habitat information for plants growing in the wilds of Montana. Includes edible, poisonous, and medicinal plants.
- Description of figwort, its habitat, medicinal uses, and other useful tips.
- PLANTS Profile for Scrophularia (figwort) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Scrophularia (figwort) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Products Containing Figwort :: Gaia Herbs
- Figwort. image courtesy: Wikipedia. Description.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarno penzias
flecainide long term effects
social progress modernism
meaning of dreams about golf