A selection of articles related to figwort.
Original articles from our library related to the Figwort. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Figwort.
- Figwort: Correspondences
- Scrophularia nodosa Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Health, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary F
Figwort is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Figwort books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SCROPHULARIACEAE – FIGWORT OR SNAPDRAGON FAMILY
- SCROPHULARIACEAE – FIGWORT OR SNAPDRAGON FAMILY. Plant: herbs mostly, few vines, shrubs or trees, some parasitic.
- A Red Figwort as the Ideal Nearctic Bird-flower
- 100. Vol. 43.
- 185 Qualitative PCR method for detection of Figwort Mosaic Virus
- Chapter 2: Qualitative GMO detection PCR methods. Qualitative PCR method for detection of Figwort. Mosaic Virus 35S promoter.
- ← Dalmatian toadflax, a member of the figwort family, was imported
- Dalmatian toadflax, a member of the figwort family, was imported from Europe for its ornamental qualities.
Suggested News Resources
- RICHARD WILLIAMSON Country Walk...Queen Elizabeth Forest
- On the way there, at this time of year, the chalky soil produces wayside crops of sweet-smelling herbs such as marjoram, agrimony, figwort, hemp agrimony and fleabane which is half a metre tall, with clusters of deep yellow flowers.
- Summit Outside: Indian paintbrush colors the county
- Indian paintbrush may also be called “butterfly weed,” “prairie-fire” or “hawkweed” and is a member of the figwort family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scrophulariaceae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Scrophulariaceae, the figwort family, is a family of flowering plants.
- Scrophulariaceae - Figwort or Snapdragon Family
- Images, identifying characteristics, and habitat information for plants growing in the wilds of Montana. Includes edible, poisonous, and medicinal plants.
- Description of figwort, its habitat, medicinal uses, and other useful tips.
- PLANTS Profile for Scrophularia (figwort) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Scrophularia (figwort) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Products Containing Figwort :: Gaia Herbs
- Figwort. image courtesy: Wikipedia. Description.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshigh machs
the gates of hell
dream interpretation house on fire
eduardo de valfierno
powerbuilder language advantages
dream interpretation apron