A selection of articles related to fiji culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Fiji Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fiji Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Fiji Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fiji Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fijian Culture Profile
- Fijian Culture Profile. An initiative of. Community Partners Program.
- Cultural dimensions of pregnancy, birth and post-natal care - Fijian
- In Fijian culture, it is important to support postpartum women and infants emotionally and materially.
- Privatization meets Fijian cultural and social impediments: A case
- Privatization meets Fijian cultural and social aspects: A case study of a explained in terms of historical, cultural and political influences specific to Fiji.
- Stories of the Fiji Community
- It lies 4000 km – an easy four-hour flight – north-east of Victoria. Fiji is home to about 900000 people, a population of great ethnic, cultural and religious diversity .
Suggested News Resources
- Women must not be neglected: Minister
- Rural women are putting in great efforts to keep Fiji's culture and heritage alive says Women Minister Dr Jiko Luveni.
- Investing in a 'culture of service'
- "Fiji culture is all about being of service. If you visit on holidays, they are very patient wanting to help you every step of the way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Culture of Fiji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Fiji's culture is a tapestry of indigenous Fijian, Indian, European, Chinese, and other nationalities.
- Fiji Culture and Religion - Cultural Ceremonies & the Fijian
- Comprehensive Fiji visitor information about religion, culture and their language.
- Fiji Culture, Fiji Information, Fiji History, Fiji Facts, Fiji Islands Culture
- Facts Of Island Fiji at Tropical Fiji. Specializing in information on fiji island, facts about fiji, fiji info and information on fiji.
- Fiji Culture
- Fiji Culture is a blend of fascinating ancient rituals and traditions of Fiji Island.
- Learn about the Fiji culture
- Find out all about the Fiji culture. The people, food, dance, clothing and more.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.