- Prenatal disability filicide
- Not long after Chloe's birth I learned that 90%+ of families who receive a prenatal Down syndrome diagnosis choose the filicide option and terminate their child.
- Filicide father gets 19 years for murder
- Filicide father gets 19 years for murder. The man who killed his own son to cover up stealing $66,000 from him has been jailed for at least 19 years. 15 February 2016.
- Filicide, from the Ancient Greeks to a Baby Killed in the Bronx
- In 2007, after the Yates case was reopened and she was found not guilty by reason of insanity of murder in the drowning her five children in 2001, the National Institutes of Health published a study on filicide.
- A “final girl” who gets to get off: “The Witch” proves nothing's scarier than
- Our heroine rises, blood on her blouse, filicide averted. Sound terrifying? We need not look back to the 17th century, nor to the 300 years that followed to show that independent women might prove a fright.
Filicide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Filicide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbeijing subway history
kyogre name origin
sacred numbers dictionary
rabin-karp string search algorithm