A selection of articles related to filipino chinese.
Original articles from our library related to the Filipino Chinese. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Filipino Chinese.
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Receptive. Element: Water. Solid to translucent green. Health, wealth, longevity stone. Ancient Chinese used also for courage, wisdom, justice, mercy, emotional balance, stamina, love, fidelity, humility, generosity, peace, harmony. Lungs, heart, thymus,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Filipino Chinese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Filipino Chinese books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Health beliefs and practices related to breast cancer screening in
- Filipino, Chinese and Asian-Indian women.
- The developments and problems of the Filipino-Chinese
- The developments and problems of the Filipino-Chinese organizations at the turn of the century. Li Yiping (李一平).
- Chinese Influences in Philippine Culture - UP Diliman Journals Online
- This paper discusses Chinese influence on Philippine arts and crafts, as shown in artifacts and in the contemporary art of the Chinese Filipinos.
- Values and Communication of Chinese. Filipino, European, Mexican
- Values and Communication of Chinese. Filipino, European, Mexican, and. Vietnamese American Adolescents with Their Families and Friends.
- Notes on Indonesian-Chinese and Filipino-Chinese Literature
- Filipino-Chinese Literature. By Caroline S. HAU*.
Suggested News Resources
- Jeffrey Ching, World-renowned Filipino-Chinese Composer
- A Harvard double magna cum laude and Cambridge University Honors graduate, Ching is described as the Philippines “most avant-garde composer” and whose works – over 240 of them - have yet to be matched.
- Fil-Chinese group on Manila hostage tragedy: 'Let's move on'
- Amid the insistence of some relatives of the victims in seeking an apology over the August 2010 Manila hostage tragedy, a group of Filipino-Chinese nationals in the Philippines appealed to everyone to start "moving on.
- We could be rice self sufficient
- Last Thursday, PhilStar Lifestyle writer Wilson Lee Flores and I had coffee with a Filipino-Chinese entrepreneur who accidentally got himself in the rice growing business. Using inspiration and some technology from China's legendary Prof.
- Pinoys meet in Barcelona for WYD 2011
- The more than 30 delegates from the Filipino Chinese Catholic youth and the Diocese of Imus, Cavite joined other Pinoy representatives in Barcelona before proceeding to Madrid.
- SEC approves Puregold's P12.4-b public offering
- by Jenniffer B. Austria The Securities and Exchange Commission en banc approved Friday the P12.4-billion initial public offering of Puregold Price Club Inc.
Suggested Web Resources
- Chinese Filipino - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A Chinese Filipino is a Philippine national of Chinese ethnicity but born/raised in the Philippines.
- Do most Pinoys have Filipino-Chinese friends? How are they
- Do most Pinoys have Filipino-Chinese friends? How are they regarded, generally ?
- FILIPINO-CHINESE FOLK BELIEFS
- FILIPINO-CHINESE FOLK BELIEFS. anarule.gif (1534 bytes).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Filipino Chinese Topics
Related searcheskai tak airport history
geology of the moon wrinkle-ridges
super bowl xxviii dallas cowboys