A selection of articles related to filipino culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Filipino Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Filipino Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Filipino Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Filipino Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Culture and Health Among Filipinos and Filipino-Americans in
- associated with work, and a significant cultural distance between Filipino/ ..
- Asian Culture Brief: Philippines
- culture briefs, is to present readers with a quick overview of the Filipino culture and to introduce references that will provide more in-depth perspectives.
- phil rev.qxd
- and values that underlie Filipino culture. Filipinos know English and are familiar with American culture. ers increase their understanding of Filipino culture.
- Filipino Cultural Briefing - Cairns Region
- The following cultural briefing has been graciously developed by the respective authors to provide insight into the impacts of ageing on the. Filipino community.
- Chinese Influences in Philippine Culture - UP Diliman Journals Online
- Chinese Influences in Philippine Culture. Maningning C. Miclat.
Suggested News Resources
- Filipino culture celebrated at fiesta
- Aug 12, 2011 (The Record - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) -- Barrio Fiesta is a homecoming of sorts for Stockton's Filipino community and a chance to celebrate its food, culture and contributions.
- 'Puede na' and 'di bale na' dangerous Filipino habits
- Conrado de Quiros, decried the Filipino culture of “awa” that makes us forget and forgive the crimes committed by presidents and government officials against the people. He cited the “pabaon” gift to Gen.
- Flowers and footwork bloom at gala
- The Sangbayan is a Filipino-American organization that provides food, medical services and school supplies to impoverished citizens of the Philippines, and members raised money for their mission work during a colorful celebration of Filipino culture.
- 46th International Festival spotlight to be Filipino
- By RON VIDIKA LORAIN — The Filipino culture will be the spotlight nationality at the 46th annual Lorain International Festival and Bazaar.
Suggested Web Resources
- Culture of the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An Overseas Filipino is a person of Philippine origin, who lives outside of the Philippines.
- Filipino Culture
- Mar 27, 2011 Filipino Culture and Traditions I found this video about Filipino culture on YouTube and thought I would share it.
- Philippines: Language, Culture, Etiquette and Customs
- Philippines - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette. Philippines Flag. Facts and Statistics.
- LOVE, COURTSHIP IN FILIPINO CULTURE
- In Philippine culture, courtship is far more subdued and indirect unlike in some Western societies.
- Culture of The Philippines - history, people, clothing, traditions
- Filipinos regard education as the path to upward mobility. Ninety percent of the population over ten years of age is literate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Filipino Culture Topics
Related searchesbantu language
nemean lion the slaying of the lion
dream dictionary rockslide
trilobite physical description
wwe ppv statistics
transportation in ethiopia highways