- Datu is the title for chiefs, sovereign princes, and monarchs in the Visayas and .... San Buenaventura's 1613 Dictionary of the Tagalog Language defines three ...
- The Datus of the Rio Grande de Cotabato under colonial rule
- In Cotabato, particularly, the Maguindanaon datus used their client connection with .... 15Ralph Benjamin Thomas, Muslim But Filipino: the Integration of Philip-.
- Overview Of The Philippine Judicial System
- Before the Spanish conquistadors came to the Philippines, the Filipinos had their own ... The other datus usually assented and the law was thus written down.
- History of the Mindanao Guerrillas - West-Point.ORG, The West
- Girded for battle were a handful of American and Filipino fighting men, the latter ..... When the cotta was finished and provisions for battle ready, the two Datus.
- THE PHILIPPINES: A STORY OF A NATION GRACE ESTELA C
- The Unhispanized Philippines: The Filipino Muslims and. 60 the Igorots ..... or descendants of a datu's commoner wives or slave concubines.
- Maharlika and the ancient class system - Pilipino Express
- The venerable Tagalog dictionary of Leo James English ... datus, or chiefs, in times of war. ...
- It's time to break 'Filipino Great Wall'
- I am sure that at one point in grade school, we were taught about the smooth-sailing relationship between the Philippines and China, from the time of the barter trade between our datus and Chinese merchants. Thousands of years have passed and things ...
- We are 'lumad,' hear our voice
- Speaking in Filipino, he declared: “I am Datu Rico Maca of Bitaogan, San Miguel, Surigao del Sur.” And in declaring himself, he claimed the space due him by lineage and by history.
- Muslims decry solon's comment
- They said the Muslims also thrived as a nation in the past with a complete form of government ruled by sultans and datus. Vice Gov. Haroun Al-Rashid Lucman of the ARMM said ...
- Recorded list of Datus in the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free
- 1 Datus of Pre-Hispanic Philippines (12th to 16th century); 2 Datus in the Maragtas epic; 3 Datus during the Spanish colonization. 3.1 Present day Datus in ...
- Datu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . The different type of culture prevalent in Luzon gave a less stable and ...
- Category:Filipino datus, rajas and sultans - Wikipedia, the free
- Pages in category "Filipino datus, rajas and sultans". The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn ...
- List of rulers of the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The types of rulers of the Philippines have varied throughout the country's history, ... Main articles: Recorded list of Datus in the Philippines and History of the ...
Filipino Datus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Filipino Datus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Filipino Datus Topics
Related searchesthemes in blade runner paranoia
la marseillaise history
spider-man 2 plot summary
fascism fascist mottos and sayings
jean-michel jarre instruments
gary nulls ultimate anti-aging program