A selection of articles related to filipino muslims.
Original articles from our library related to the Filipino Muslims. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Filipino Muslims.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Filipino Muslims is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Filipino Muslims books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 PRESIDENTIAL DECREE NO.1083 A DECREE TO ORDAIN AND
- Filipino Muslims shall redound to the attainment of a more ordered life amongst them;. WHEREAS, it.
- The Moro Conflict and the Philippine Experience with Muslim
- The Moro Conflict and the Philippine Experience with Muslim Autonomy. R.J.
- CHAPTER 16 GLOBALIZATION AND NATION-BUILDING IN THE
- groups such as local communists and Muslim secessionist groups are contesting the legitimacy of the Philippine state.6. 2 See K.
Suggested News Resources
- Rebels Reject Plan for Filipino Muslims
- By CARLOS H.
- Filipino Muslims gather for grand iftar
- By Janice Ponce de Leon, Staff Reporter Members of the Filipino Muslim community end their fast at the Philippine Overseas Labour Office in Dubai on Friday.
- PHL Islamic renegade rebel leader appeals to UN to help resolve conflict
- Sheik Ameril Umra Kato, chief of the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Movement, told reporters inside their camp here on Sunday they wanted UN to extend help end seemingly endless sufferings of Filipino Muslims that claimed tens of thousands of lives.
- Filipino Muslims See Own State Within Reach
- "There is no reason why the government cannot grant that because we are not seceding from the government," Iqbal said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islam in the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Moro (similar to 'Moors') is the appellation inherited from the Spaniards, for Filipino Muslims and tribal groups.
- Category:Filipino Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Filipino Muslims".
- Islam and Muslims in Philippines (Filipino Muslims)
- Capital: Manila Population: Approximately 85 million. Muslims Percent: 5% ( approx 4.3 million).
- Filipino Muslims Report Dreams of Jesus [IsaAlMasih.net]
- Dec 27, 2002 Stories from the Zamboanga and Basilan regions of the Southern Philippines are starting to come in.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Filipino Muslims Topics
Related searchessilicon dioxide chemistry
donald duck famous illustrators
barong tagalog type of cloth used
copper extraction electrorefining