A selection of articles related to filmmaking development.
Original articles from our library related to the Filmmaking Development. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Filmmaking Development.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Several Tarot Spreads
- Classic 3-Card Spread This classical three-cards-spread can briefly point out the development of issues. 1. The present situation, also representing the questioner. 2. Circumstances in the past that led to the present situation. 3. Future development. The...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
Filmmaking Development is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Filmmaking Development books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Film Makers and Film Making in Nigeria: Problems and Prospects
- This paper presents the problems of film makers and film making in Nigeria and points out Nigeria in order to facilitate its indigenous development.
- Application for Kyoto Filmmakers Lab is now open (1/2)
- Kyoto Filmmakers Lab 2011 is a filmmakers development camp for young filmmakers.
- Rights, Camera, Action!
- The publication examines the various stages of the film making process – development (i.e. concept/idea, dealing with financiers); pre-production (i.
- This course covers the development of the art of film and the film industry from its beginnings to the present.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Filmmaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Filmmaking (often referred to in an academic context as film production) is the time for a major film is The Thief and the Cobbler's 28 years development.
- What Is Project Development? - Filmmaking
- Put simply, project development means sanding off the rough edges, polishing the chrome, and getting all the details perfect before beginning preproduction.
- Story Idea Development - Film School Online
- Finding a great story idea is only the seed. It takes a lot of time and effort to grow it into a finished story outline.
- “DIRECTOR NEXT” Film Development Program | Lights Film School
- Lights Film School DIRECTOR NEXT Program is a program designed to support excellence in independent filmmaking.