- Shark fin soup: a dangerous delicacy for humans and sharks alike
- The cartilage in the fins is usually shredded and used primarily to provide texture and thickening to shark fin soup, a traditional Chinese soup or broth dating back to the Song Dynasty (960-1279).
- Free-lance fin-clipping endangers wild winter steelhead
- Biologists from the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife believe anglers think the wild fish will spawn, return to the ocean and then come back again with a healed fin clip.
- China's Vice FinMin: We must communicate better
- The Chinese government must continue to strengthen economic policy in the face of the tough challenges being posed by the financial sector, the country's vice finance minister told CNBC on Wednesday.
- Sharks sign Kevin Labanc to entry level deal
- The Sharks announced the signing of forward Kevin Lebanc to an entry level contract this morning. San Jose drafted 20 year old Labanc in the 6th round of the 2014 draft.
- High Court upholds ban on shark fin export
- The Kerala High Court on Wednesday upheld the Union government's ban on export of shark fins. Justice A. Muhamed Mustaque upheld the Centre's decision while dismissing a writ petition filed by Bijumon of Kochi, a seafood exporter.
Fin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswhyos origins
dream interpretation white
bernard baruch park bench statesman
jat list of jat gotras clans