A selection of articles related to fingerprint.
Original articles from our library related to the Fingerprint. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fingerprint.
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Fingerprint is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fingerprint books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alert: Your Phone's Fingerprint Scanner Might Not Be As Safe As You Think
- By scanning a fingerprint at 300dpi and printing it on an inkjet printer, Cao and Jain were able to unlock both a Samsung Galaxy S6 and Huawei Honor 7 with little effort.
- 'Human fingerprint' seen on certain weather events
- This new field of finding global warming fingerprints is scientifically valid, the academies said in a 163-page report released Friday. The private nonprofit has advised the government on complex, science-oriented issues since the days of Abraham Lincoln.
- Patrol Car Fingerprint Reader Used In Arrest
- VACAVILLE - Vacaville police used a patrol car fingerprint reader Wednesday evening to arrest a Hawthorne man who is suspected of committing identity theft crimes in the western United States. Darnell Thompson, 27, presented a fraudulent California ...
- Wiping of DNA and fingerprint records 'puts public safety at risk'
- Hundreds of DNA and fingerprint records that could have been held for national security reasons in England and Wales have been deleted, a report reveals. Biometrics Commissioner Alastair MacGregor said police were "risking public safety" by failing to ...
Related searchesachondroplasia incidenceprevalence
lord ivar mountbatten