- Jan 22, 2009 What is killing finless porpoises in the Yangtze?
- Revision of the taxonomy of finless porpoises (genus Neophocaena
- Jun 22, 2011 between the two major morphological forms of finless porpoises.
- Diving behaviour of freshwater finless porpoises (Neophocaena
- Horizontal travel distances of two finless porpoises in a day were 94.
- College students volunteer to save endangered finless porpoise
- 18 (Xinhua) -- Zhu Didi and Zheng Xiaoqing caught their first glimpse of the finless porpoise, locally known as the "river pig," at the Dashengguan watercourse along the Yangtze River in east Jiangsu province.
- Finless porpoise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The finless porpoise (Neophocaena phocaenoides) is one of six porpoise species.
- CMS: Neophocaena phocaenoides, Finless porpoise
- Habitat: The finless porpoise is mainly an inshore species, occurring both in salt and fresh water. N.
Finless Porpoise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Finless Porpoise books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Finless Porpoise Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary ear
boards of canada sound and methods
dream dictionary sewage