- Witu, Jacquinot Bay and Finschafen can be modelled to within ~3 mm/yr using a .
- USS LST-168
- from Finschafen, New Guinea, awaiting for the dawn attack. At dawn she no casualties.
- Papua New Guinea
- Finschafen. Nawaeb. Markham.
- The “SS Marcus Daly” and The Merchant Marine
- On August 28, 1944, we arrived at Finschafen, New. Guinea, unloaded our planes and then continued on to Oro. Bay to unload the rest of our cargo.
- Description of two new species of Culex (Lophoceraomyia) with
- Finschafen, Madang, NE New Guinea, 26.IV. 1944,.
- Finschhafen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Finschhafen is a town located 50 miles east of Lae on the Huon Peninsula. Commonly misspelt as Finschafen or Finschaven.
- Pacific Wrecks - Finschafen (Finschaven)
- May 14, 2011 Also spelled "Finschhafen" during the German colonial era, and "Finschafen" during the wartime by Americans.
- Finschafen, Morobe, Papua New Guinea - City | Facebook
- Finschafen, Morobe, Papua New Guinea | Facebook.
- finschafen's Channel - YouTube
- Search. finschafen's Channel. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
Finschafen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Finschafen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
state of belligerency
ascii ascii printable characters
bnei menashe history