A selection of articles related to fintan.
Original articles from our library related to the Fintan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fintan.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Fintan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fintan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fintan O'Toole: Pathological narcissism stymies Fianna Fáil support for Fine Gael
- Frank O'Connor, who died 50 years ago this month, fought on the anti-Treaty side in the Civil War and his first stories were about that experience. One of them is called, with fully intended irony, Soiree Chez Une Belle Jeune Fille.
- Fintan O'Toole: A five point programme to create a real Irish republic
- In all probability, we are facing the political equivalent of one of those Depression-era dance marathons. The choreography will be more Lanigan's Ball than Strictly Come Dancing. But before the final dance-off, we have the strange co-incidence of the ...
- Fintan O'Toole: Fianna Gael has been a long time coming
- In the golden summers of my childhood, you would go down to the Grand Canal with a cheap nylon fishing net and a jam jar. You'd catch the tiny silvery minnows that we called pinkeens. You'd take them home and watch them dart about through the thick ...
- Fintan O'Toole: Six reasons to take pride in #GE16
- Maybe we're not so bad after all. Elections are not only about what we think of politicians, but also what we think of ourselves. Election 2016 strongly suggests that we think we're a decent enough bunch.
- Fintan O'Toole: EU at its strongest when on brink of abyss
- Most ideas prove themselves by working well. The idea of Europe, on the other hand, seems to be most powerful when it's going disastrously wrong. Over the course of modern history, it appears that Europe becomes an urgent business only when it is ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessringeri sharada peetham history
electoral reform new zealand
dream dictionary dying
airbus a400m performance
georgia country economy