- Why Every Kid in America Learns to Play the Recorder
- In German it's blockflöte, with “block” referring to the part of the recorder that constricts the breath of the player—a block of wood. (In English that block is called a “fipple,” which is a fun-sounding word.
- Horlyk: Ensemble mixes Medieval sounds and holiday music
- The Sioux City Renaissance Recorder Ensemble, shown above, mixes Medieval sound with holiday music during area concerts. From left are Della Nicolaisen, Margaret Behrens, Dave Morgan, Yvonne Hazlett and Pam Bennett. Ensemble member Walt ...
- Harmony One in A Ceremony of Carols
- The all-female vocal group will be joined by special guests the Fipple Consort playing music from the court of Henry VIII.
- Ceramic art graduate's tile design helps reduce echo
- She says that besides borindo she has studied fipple flute, bansuri and ocarina before preparing the prototypes. She says the design of hand whistles was also one of her inspirations.
Fipple is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fipple books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
vastu shastra shop
discworld audio book adaptations
dreaming of you quotes
annapolis maryland geography