- Fipple definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Fipple Flute - U.S. Utility Patent 3815466
- A fipple flute includes an oyster shaped hollow body providing a resonant . nected to the tube (fipple flute) or a hole in the side of turies had fewer finger holes.
- Fipple Flute - U.S. Design Patent D258,364
-  FIPPLE FLUTE.  Inventor: Bryan D. Mumford, Box 435,.
- Fipple Folk
- Name of Performer or Ensemble: Fipple Folk. Contact Person: Rose Marie Terada. Address: 797 Nighthawk Circle, Louisville, CO 80027.
- “Noble Gnarble” Author Daniel Errico Hopes to Inspire Children to Be Persistant
- to recognize the word “gnarble” nor any number of the other whimsical words the author uses as he describes his hero's exploits: “He swam up past the boulders/made of spongy gish-gosh,/And flew right by the herd/of floating, feeding fipple-fosh.
- Fipple - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fipple is a constricted mouthpiece common to many end-blown woodwind instruments, such as the tin whistle and the recorder.
- Chiff & Fipple: The Tinwhistle Internet Experience
- A general site by Dale Wisely, the "Undisputed King of Internet Tin Whistle Journalism".
- Chiff and Fipple Forums • Index page
- The Chiff & Fipple Irish Flute on-line community.
- Chiff and Fipple Forums • View forum - Uilleann Pipe forum
- Nov 22, 2008 It is currently Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 am.
- The Fipple Bend - YouTube
- Nov 15, 2008 Just wanted to make a quick video to illustrate how the "Fipple Bend" can be used on your ocarinas.
Fipple is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fipple books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.