- Firbolg definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- "The Wanderings of Oisin"
- And passing the Firbolgs' burial-mounds,. Came to the cairn-heaped grassy hill. Where passionate Maeve is stony-still.
- Aran children - on a cigarette card
- A PHOTOGRAPH of Aran islanders captioned as “descendants of the Firbolgs” has come to light at a saleroom in England.
- Fir Bolg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Irish mythology the Fir Bolg (Fir Bholg, Firbolg) were one of the races that inhabited the island of Ireland prior to the arrival of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Firbolg - The Forgotten Realms Wiki - Books, races, classes, and more
- The firbolg is a reclusive type of giant-kin that prefers to avoid contact with other sentient races.
- Legendary Fictions of the Irish Celts: The Firbolgs and Danaans
- THE FIRBOLGS AND DANAANS.
Firbolgs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firbolgs books and related discussion.