- Firbolg definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- "The Wanderings of Oisin"
- And passing the Firbolgs' burial-mounds,. Came to the cairn-heaped grassy hill. Where passionate Maeve is stony-still.
- Aran children - on a cigarette card
- A PHOTOGRAPH of Aran islanders captioned as “descendants of the Firbolgs” has come to light at a saleroom in England.
- Fir Bolg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Irish mythology the Fir Bolg (Fir Bholg, Firbolg) were one of the races that inhabited the island of Ireland prior to the arrival of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
- Firbolg - The Forgotten Realms Wiki - Books, races, classes, and more
- The firbolg is a reclusive type of giant-kin that prefers to avoid contact with other sentient races.
- Legendary Fictions of the Irish Celts: The Firbolgs and Danaans
- THE FIRBOLGS AND DANAANS.
Firbolgs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firbolgs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.