- Broken bones and a broken heart
- Below is a selection of your comments on this column. Straight or gay, Firdaus Kanga is an inspiration for every living person. I saw his autobiographical movie and no other movie has moved me as much as this one.
- Curious Questions about a Lecture that Never Happened
- Years earlier she and I, together with Nissim Ezekiel and Firdaus Kanga had travelled around England giving readings. This was in the immediate aftermath of the burning in Bradford of Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses.
- Sonam Kapoor: Kangana Ranaut should have got all the popular awards this year!
- B -Town babes Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone were best friends at one point (Remember how they bitched about Ranbir Kapoor during Koffee with Karan), but unfortunately their equation has changed now. And the reason for this is Sonam's blunt ...
- Gay literature is firmly out of the closet in India
- Another India-born author who voiced unabashed support for gay rights and sexuality in general in the early years was Firdaus Kanga. His most notable work is the autobiographical Trying to Grow (1990), where he explores various themes revolving around ...
- Greatest Indian Novels you cannot afford to miss: part I
- This is a list of the greatest Indian novels ever written. It might feel incomplete (only books written in English or translations of works in Hindi and other regional languages figure here).
Firdaus Kanga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firdaus Kanga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Firdaus Kanga Topics
Related searchesplayboating popular playspots
ashland oregon economy
mu online chaos castle
indian film music directors
dogging etiquette and safety
net present value examples