A selection of articles related to fire rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Fire Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fire Rituals.
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Prometheus and the force of fire
- Look at a flame of a fire or just a small candle. See how mesmerizing the ever-changing forms of the fire are? Do you experience the pleasant warmth, romantic feelings or sense of truly being at home, brought about by the flames? From old fire is regarded as...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Fire Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fire Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE RITUAL FIRE OFFERING
- deity, reciting his/her mantras and by making a ritual fire offering.
- The Mouth of the Gods
- A brief history of fire ritual in Central Asia -. Đ Maarten Elout 2006 altars used for the fire rituals became more complex and the ceremonies highly stylized.
- Filming Fire Rituals in Nepal
- Research Report. Filming Fire Rituals in Nepal. Installation of a New Fire at the Agnima†h.
Suggested News Resources
- Chinese send money to the dead in hell
- The tradition believes that the use of fire rituals will help them to contact relatives who have gone through death's gate, and by burning the Hell money cleanses the spirit of greed.
- Parliament absolutely needs democratic reform: Uppal
- But will not this also open up more demands - for kirtans/pooja prayers/havans (fire rituals) in schools? So where does one stop? That's a good questionâ?
- Kerala temple vault should not be opened, astrologers say
- the opening of the five vaults had also angered the presiding deity and listed a series of penances that had to be done at the temple including reading of the vedas, which are ancient Hindu religious texts, and over 100000 homas or fire rituals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fire Ceremony, Native American Fire Ceremony, What is a Fire
- A fire ceremony is a Native American practice that is usually performed every full moon. You do not have to wait for a full moon in order to do a fire ceremony.
- Fire Rituals, the magic ritual fire of burning effigy ( burning man )and
- Oct 31, 1996 Fire Rituals connect with practices as old as human spiritual expression.
- Lele Kawa: Fire Rituals of Pele
- Lele Kawa: Fire Rituals of Pele. ©2009 Kamehameha Publishing and Taupouri Tangaro. Audio files are for educational use only.
- Hold A Midsummer Night's Fire Ritual
- Although this particular Midsummer ritual isn't ancient, it is inspired by the traditions and legends of the Celts of the British Isles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.