- Tesla racing, $8500 Leaf, 300K-mile Volt, Prius-ized Firebird: The Week In Reverse
- Which luxury plug-in vehicle will soon have a plug-in version using parts from a minivan? And, why is an unusual Toyota electric-car concept made of wood?
- The Corpus Christi Symphony presents 'the Firebird'
- Robert Reed, former Executive Director of the Corpus Christi Symphony says this weekend's performance will "wow" crowds. The group will present "The Firebird", which he says, is based on a Russian Folktale.
- Prius V power plus Pontiac pony car equals...Firebird Hybrid!
- Maybe a convertible version? One that brings fond memories of bygone performance to middle-aged friends and neighbors? An Ohio man is now in the process of building what might become the ultimate Toyota Prius—at least for muscle car enthusiasts.
- Dr. Feickert Analogue Firebird turntable
- Dr. Feickert Analogue's top-of-the line turntable, the Firebird ($12,500), is a generously sized record player designed to easily accommodate two 12" tonearms.
- Sunday: "Peter & the Wolf," "The Firebird," Viva Vivaldi" by City Ballet
- The City Ballet presents 2 well-loved Russian tales-Peter and the Wolf and The Firebird. As an added treat, guest artist Diane Orio Gerberg has prepared the company to perform a movement from Viva Vivaldi, which she learned (from the original ...
Firebird is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firebird books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.