A selection of articles related to fires.
Original articles from our library related to the Fires. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fires.
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Prometheus - Bringer of Light
- Prometheus is known for stealing the holy fire from Zeus. He was one of the titans, the old gods who lived already at the beginning of time and together with Zeus he had created the humans and taught them to walk upright while Zeus had blown life into them....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Fires is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fires books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fires damage 5 homes in Steubenville
- STEUBENVILLE, OH (WCMH) – Firefighters in Steubenville had to deal with five different fires Wednesday morning. According to WTOV, the first happened on Linden Avenue in Steubenville around midnight. That home was reported as a total loss.
- Grass Fires Burn in North Dakota Oil Patch
- Rolfsrud said the fire started at the compression station, though he didn't know if was caused by a flare stack or some other equipment. The compression station is owned by ONEOK, operator of a natural gas gathering and processing facility in the area.
- Brush fire contained in Cocoa
- Update, 6:40 p.m.. Personnel from the Cocoa Fire Department, Brevard County Fire Rescue and the Florida Division of Forestry have contained a fire that started as a permitted land clearing burn but ended up outside of its control area in Cocoa, CFD says.
- St. Pete Police search for arsonist responsible for nearly a dozen fires
- ST. PETERSBURG, FL (WFLA) — Since January 17, 2016 there have been several incidents where someone deliberately set fires all within the same 6 block area of the Crescent Lake neighborhood, St. Petersburg Police say.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespolitics of the philippines
tealc the prototypical jaffa
april april events
list of telenovelas
dna sense and antisense