A selection of articles related to first chakra.
Original articles from our library related to the First Chakra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on First Chakra.
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
First Chakra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, First Chakra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Chakra Information Packet Bryan D. Bertsch
- The first chakra is located at the base of the spine. It deals with making a commitment towards yourself and to others.
- Notes from the Psychic Healing Book- Amy Wallace Running Energy
- the thighs, your buttocks and into your first chakra. Feel the deep connection as this color enters your first chakra. 5.
- Energy Balance Exercise
- Place your crystal on your first chakra, your pubic area, the center of how you feel about being alive. Begin your deep breathing.
- CHAKRA PROCESS FOR LIFE DECISIONS CEREMONY
- Unlike with Brahmari breathing, where we start with the seventh or crown chakra working down, we'll start with the first chakra and work our way up. Inhale.
- Chakras. First Chakra. The first chakra is also known as the “Root” chakra and is located at the base of the spine.
Suggested News Resources
- In Photos: Body Painting at W@tercooler
- Using the model Yamille Mellow as her canvas, Ms. Nugent created a painting in a design related to Mulduhara, the first Chakra which symbolizes a pivotal point and foundation in creating a new and stable life.
- Working through the awkward chakra at Wanderlust.
- Steeped in the yogic philosophy, Christina immediately diagnosed my inability to "blend" with an imbalance in my first chakra, which is tied in with one's sense of belonging.
- Centering meditation
- After we do this several times with several breaths we bring our consciousness down to our first chakra, to the red sexual center and breathe in, feeling our vitality, and then on the out breath we send this energy and awareness to our body.
Suggested Web Resources
- Unconscious - The First Root Chakra
- LOCATION: The first chakra is located at the base of the spine. PETALS: This RULES: The first chakra rules our PHYSICAL energies.
- The Seven Major Chakras - Study of the chakras
- Each chakra vibrates or rotates at a different speed. The root or first chakra rotates at the slowest speed, the crown or seventh chakra at the highest speed.
- 1st Chakra
- Learn about the 1st chakra. First Chakra The 1st chakra is also referred to as the "root" chakra.
- First Chakra: Mooladhara
- "The first chakra is situated below the sacrum bone in which resides the Kundalini, and its main aspect is the innocence.
- Llewellyn Worldwide - Encyclopedia: Muladhara - The Root Chakra
- May 29, 2002 The first chakra is found at the base of the spine, the point you are sitting on right now.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
First Chakra Topics
Related searchesbristol cathedral trivia
red faction vehicles