First Fleet Ships Of The First Fleet
A selection of articles related to first fleet ships of the first fleet.
Original articles from our library related to the First Fleet Ships Of The First Fleet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on First Fleet Ships Of The First Fleet.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
First Fleet Ships Of The First Fleet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, First Fleet Ships Of The First Fleet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ships of the Star Fleet
- each class is on the first page of each entry. We have also included a picture of the ship in service.
- The First Fleet Collections: Representations of the Colonisation of
- The First Fleet left England on 13 May 1787, a voyage intended, primarily, to ship 780 convicts to. New South Wales.
- Maritime Historical Studies Centre, University of Hull FAR
- (source: http://ahoy.tk-jk.net/macslog/ConvictShips.
- STAGE 2 HSIE
- It is probable that the fleet could have separated and some of the ships could well have been the first expedition to land here.
- Stage 4
- British First Fleet in 1788. These 11 ships transported a population of wrong- doers and the wronged, along with their gaolers and masters.
Suggested Web Resources
- The First Fleet
- The Ships of the First Fleet Store Ships, with provisions, implements for husbandry, clothing, etc. for the convicts.
- First Fleet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First Fleet Memorial at Portsmouth, UK.
- The ships of the first fleet (thumbnails)
- THE SHIPS OF THE FIRST FLEET. Click on the ship that interests you. HMS ALEXANDER.
- FIRST FLEET SHIPS
- THE SHIPS OF THE FIRST FLEET, 1788. "BORROWDALE" was one of the three storeships. The "ALEXANDER" was the largest of the transport ships.