A selection of articles related to firstfruit.
Original articles from our library related to the Firstfruit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Firstfruit.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and his inheritance. 18:2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Firstfruit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firstfruit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Confession Over First Fruit
- Confession Over First Fruit.
- First Fruits
- First Fruits.
- THE FIRST FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
- 1. Volume 30 www.spurgeongems.
- FIRST FRUITS ORGANIC FARMS and KRIS KROPP
- I am imposing civil penalties of $10000 jointly against First Fruits Organic First Fruit Organic Farms, Inc.
Suggested News Resources
- Google+ Gmail Integration Bears First Fruit
- Google is beginning to integrate Google+ posts in Gmail, starting with the Gmail people widget the company launched in May.
- Grape harvest begins
- "That's usually the first fruit that comes in," Steven Urberg, winemaker at Gloria Ferrer, said of Hunter Farms. "We're just about two weeks later than average. But we're coming in at the same time we did last year with the late harvest.
- Grape Creek to Open Winery on Georgetown Square
- Grape Creek's expansion to Georgetown is the first fruit from the Georgetown Winery Initiative, an economic development effort to recruit wineries to the Square.
- C.W. Gusewelle | War has been declared on Mr. Beaver
- By CW GUSEWELLE A tangerine-colored sun, the immense first fruit of early morning, slid up from behind the dark forested tree line of the lake's far shore. This was the one sweet hour of a day that promised to be sweltering.
Suggested Web Resources
- First Fruits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First Fruits are a religious offering of the first agricultural produce of the harvest.
- First Fruit, Inc. | Home Page
- Career Opportunities at First Fruit First Fruit is seeking a qualified Program Officer . Candidates should submit cover letter and resume to jo.whitman@firstfruit.
- What does FIRST FRUIT and SOWING SEEDS mean in the Bible?
- What is a WAVE OFFERING and when was it made to God? How are FIRSTFRUITS related to God's Feast Days given to Israel?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.