A selection of articles related to firstfruit.
Original articles from our library related to the Firstfruit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Firstfruit.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 The priests the Levites, and all the tribe of Levi, shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the LORD made by fire, and his inheritance. 18:2 Therefore shall they have no inheritance among their brethren:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Firstfruit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firstfruit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Animal Rights Activist Launches Israel's First Fruit Bat Shelter
- TEL AVIV - An animal rights activist in Israel has launched the nation's first fruit bat shelter out of her apartment in Tel Aviv, where she now hosts up to 70 wounded bats that she hopes to eventually release back into the wild.
- Octogenarian heads new bakery at century-old Mackey's Orchard
- Mackey's ancestors bought the land in 1847 and planted the first fruit trees in the early 1900s. The family opened a seasonal bakery around 1980, which has been selling apple pies and turnovers since then. Devlen Mackey, a 1982 Belvidere High School ...
- SunOpta to Highlight Innovative Consumer Packaged Goods Portfolio at Natural
- Fruit & Seeds Snacks: SunOpta's new Fruit & Seeds Snacks are the first fruit snacks with the added nutrition and texture of seeds.
- Eastern Winery Expo comes to Lancaster
- Mike Williams' winery in Elk County, in northern Pennsylvania, made its first fruit wine after getting a truck of ripe blueberries rejected from a retailer.
- Saint Laurent Conjures a World of Twig-Thin, Private-Jet Whiteness
- I didn't linger over this collection, which is the first fruit of that effort. It was a good exercise in YSL sin and sharp shoulders, and Slimane was deftest, I thought, with the grand gesture — the bow or the reptilian ruffle.
Related searchesnavi mumbai temperature
fine art photography current trends
list of toll roads germany