A selection of articles related to firstfruits.
Original articles from our library related to the Firstfruits. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Firstfruits.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when any will offer a meat offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon: 2:2 And he shall bring it to Aaron's sons the priests: and he shall take thereout his...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment: 23:3 Neither...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest. 34:2 And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For what the...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 28:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, My offering, and my bread for my sacrifices made by fire, for a sweet savour unto me, shall ye observe to offer unto me in their due season. 28:3...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Firstfruits is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firstfruits books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS
- Firstfruits. Page 1 of 8. THE FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS.
- Reishit Katzir - First Fruits - Hebrew for Christians
- Hebrew4christians.com. Introduction to Reishit Katzir www.
- First Fruits
- First Fruits.
- GodMoney #5 Firstfruits
- THE FOUNDATION FOR FIRSTFRUITS GIVING. Are these stewardship sermons getting to you? That question could be taken in two ways.
Suggested News Resources
- Von Hoff's domination in Gippsland first fruits of decision to ride full-time
- 'Man of' Steele Von Hoff (Genesys Wealth Advisers) was all smiles on the podium again in the Lakes Oil Tour of Gippsland.
- Tropical fruit dream has gone sour
- He painstakingly replanted in 2006 and picked the first fruits of his labour last year. ''Then Yasi hit, we lost nearly everything, and we are now worse off than we were when we first bought the farm.
- 'EthnéCITY' to explore strategies for 'global cities'
- EthnéCITY is among the first fruits of a new partnership between the International Mission Board and North American Mission Boards, reflecting the reality that national borders no longer define the task of missions in a globalized world.
Suggested Web Resources
- First Fruits - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First Fruits are a religious offering of the first agricultural produce of the harvest.
- FEAST OF FIRSTFRUITS
- On the 17th day of the Nisan moon the firstfruits of the barley harvest was gathered and waved before the Lord in celebration. On the 17th day of Nisan in 32 A.D.
- Online Bible Study: The Feasts of the Lord, First Fruits
- The Feast of First Fruits can be found in Leviticus 23:9-14. vs.
- FIRSTFRUITS - PAST AND PRESENT
- By giving God the firstfruits, Israel acknowledged that all good things come from God and that everything belongs to God.
- What was the firstfruits offering? Should Christians give a firstfruits
- What was the firstfruits offering? Should Christians give a firstfruits offering today? What was the concept of firstfruits in the Hebrew Scriptures?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrilobite extinction
joseph k mansfield
disjoint-set data structure notes