Firth Of Forth
A selection of articles related to firth of forth.
Original articles from our library related to the Firth Of Forth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Firth Of Forth.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Working with the elements
- Four is the number of the physical universe. Both the square and the cross are symbols of material life in the three-dimensional world. The horizontal line of the cross symbolizes time, and the vertical one depicts space. The corners of the square and the...
Magick >> The Elements
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Firth Of Forth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Firth Of Forth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The forgotten history of the Firth of Forth islands
- FROM Viking massacres to Jacobite prisons, the often overlooked islands of the Firth of Forth have a rich history. There are few areas of the world which possess magic and mystery like the seas surrounding Scotland.
- Edinburgh police hunting for Jasmine Macquaker find body on beach near Forth
- Police searching for a 14-year-old schoolgirl missing since last night have found a body on a stretch of coastline.
- Nicola Sturgeon 'highly sceptical' about fracking
- It later announced a separate moratorium on underground coal gasification (UCG) - a technique which Cluff Natural Resources had been planning to use to extract gas from under the Firth of Forth near Kincardine.
- Subsea firms 'face very difficult year'
- The newly-built Ineos ship is bound for a processing plant in Norway, similar to the one being completed by the chemicals giant at Grangemouth on the Firth of Forth.
- Stone Technical Services enjoy good start to year
- It is providing the lifeline and safety systems, internal and external repair ladders, and a safety boat for the maintenance work on the 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.