A selection of articles related to five curtains.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Curtains. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Curtains.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 36
- Chapter 36 36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. 36:2 And Moses...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Five Curtains is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Curtains books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Japan's food artisans: in pursuit of perfection
- By the time he opened Café de l'Ambre in the Ginza district in 1948, he was brewing five-year-old beans from Sumatra. What was born out of necessity turned into a groundbreaking technique. “The coffee had a rich, full taste, like good wine.
- Clay Center man raises 5 young children after wife's death
- 29, are in that big white house without her. She remodeled the place, learning as she went. And now she's not there — and she's everywhere.
- Northwell Ventures turns employee ideas into products
- A vinyl attachment sewn onto hospital curtains is Northwell Health's latest weapon against infections, and a symbol of the health care system's effort to grow revenue by tapping employee innovation.
- Restaging a 1979 Dance, Designed by Robert Rauschenberg
- Five women in long, filmy white gowns move across the stage, never touching. In the original production, the women wore ... While the dancers are sometimes center stage, they also dance to the side, half-obscured by the curtains.
- Game of Thrones season six trailer's most brutal moments
- It looked as if it could be curtains for the Mother of Dragons when viewers last saw queen-on-the-run Daenerys.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.