Five Element Shiatsu
A selection of articles related to five element shiatsu.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Element Shiatsu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Element Shiatsu.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Element Meditation
- Sit quietly in your sacred space, or in any space that is peaceful and you are free of any doubts and fears. Breath in, then out several times and release all the tension in your body. Place your hands in your lap, with palms up and open, as if you are...
Mind >> Meditation
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Five Element Shiatsu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Element Shiatsu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- School Code ACAOM Accredited and Candidate Schools & COSP
- Aug 5, 2011 Karuna Five Element Shiatsu. COSP-50019. Massage Arts Center of Philadelphia.
- Spa Rate Card
- Tailor your therapeutic experience. 8 Talise Energiser. 20 mins 195.
- STAFF REPORT ACTION REQUIRED Review of Application to be
- Apr 7, 2011 Staff received an application to be added to Appendix L from the Five Element Shiatsu and Holistic Medicine Association.
- AsiAn Bodywork trends
- five-element shiatsu, integrative eclectic shiatsu, jin shin do, macrobiotic shiatsu, shiatsu, traditional Thai bodywork, tui na, and Zen shiatsu.
- TaO ShiaTSU
- The five elements of Tao Shiatsu. 79. The heart of sesshin.
Suggested News Resources
- Talise Spa — The place for self-discovery
- Tailor your therapeutic experience with Talise Energiser, Talise Stretching Manipulation, Talise Five Element Shiatsu Talise Cupping and Talise Lymphatic Drainage. The Talise therapeutic baths are sensuous and magical.
Suggested Web Resources
- "Traditional Chinese Medicine and Five Element Shiatsu" by Su
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Five Element Shiatsu by Su Cousineau.
- Five Element Theory: shiatsudo.co.uk - What is Shiatsu?
- Shiatsu theory of five elements. The five elements present a conceptual model of the world and introduce the idea that everything is connected in cycles.
- Shiatsu (Five Element Style Energetic Shiatsu) - Lighthouse Healing
- Shiatsu is a form of Eastern bodywork that honors the Mind - Body - Spirit connection by treating each person as a whole.
- What is Five-Element Shiatsu?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Five-Element Shiatsu?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.