Five Good Emperors
A selection of articles related to five good emperors.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Good Emperors. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Good Emperors.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Five Good Emperors is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Good Emperors books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ancient Rome's Timeline
- 180 - 192 AD – Commodus becomes Emperor on the death of Marcus Aurelius, ending the reign of the five good Emperors. 43.
- Meditations of Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus was Emperor of Rome from 161 to his death, the last of the “Five Good Emperors.
- Ancient Rome:
- Results 70 - 100 works of Augustus, during the era of Five Good Emperors. Became a full blown monarchy. Nevra.
- PERFECTLY MEDIOCRE MANAGEMENT BY DALE DAUTEN
- “Five Good Emperors.” What got me thinking about Marcus A. was reading an article from “Quality.
- ROMAN EMPERORS
- The Five Good Emperors.
Suggested News Resources
- Some observations from the opening night of the Ard Fheis
- The last of the five good emperors who during the second century wrote: a wrongdoer is often one who has left something undone, not always one who has done something.
Suggested Web Resources
- Five Good Emperors
- The period of time ranging from Nerva to Marcus Aurelius has been generally referred to as that of the '5 Good Emperors.
- Five Good Emperors - Forum Romanum
- With the death of Domitian the empire came back into the hands of wise and beneficent rulers.
- The Five Good Emperors - Roman Empire for Kids!
- Mar 29, 2011 five good emperors kids children.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.