A selection of articles related to five klesas.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Klesas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Klesas.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Five Klesas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Klesas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Using the Power of Penance to Mitigate the Effects of Misdeeds
- toward wrong action arises from the five klesas (“troubles” or “af- flictions”): ignorance, ego, attachment, aversion and fear (or “will to live”).
- The Yoga Sutras On Concentration
- (attachment), dvesa (aversion), and abhinivesa (fear of death) are the five klesas. 4.
- Abhidharmakosa Chapter 5: Anusaya – Latent Defilements
- 3. it accommodates its field, rendering the person (asrava, ii.
- Chapter 5: pańcamaṁ kośasthānam CHAPTER FIVE – THE
- 3. it accommodates its field, rendering the person (asrava, ii.5, 6,44d) fit for the arising of the klesa;.
- Asmita, or the ego, the sense of “I”, is one of the five klesas or afflictions, as explained in sutra II.3.
Suggested Web Resources
- An Open Heart | Arkie Yogini
- Sep 7, 2011 Who knew I'd enjoy reading about the five klesas or about working with the kosas ! I'd like to share a brief passage that I read last night.
- Five Kleshas - International Nath Order
- Aug 27, 2009 The five kleshas are five mental patterns or defects which must be understood before real Nath practice can begin.
- The five-skull crown exhibits the five klesas (emotional hindrances) as ornaments of the dharma. These are anger, pride, passion, jealousy, stupidity.
- Klesas - The Swami Love Love Guide - relationship advice and love
- According to Yoga philosophy there are five Klesas: ignorance, egotism, desire, aversion, and tenacity of worldly existence.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Five Klesas Topics
al-qaeda in iraq goals
list of polymaths contemporary
niki de saint phalle nanas