Five Ks Kangha Comb
A selection of articles related to five ks kangha comb.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Ks Kangha Comb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Ks Kangha Comb.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Five Ks Kangha Comb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Ks Kangha Comb books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SIKHISM ARTEFACTS BOX
- neck in place of full sized Ks. Kara (bangle) – one of the 5 Ks. Kacchera (shorts) – one of the 5 Ks.
- Community Voice
- universally known as the Five Ks, the Keshas (unshorn hair), Kangha (comb), Kirpan (sword),. Kachhera (breaches) and Kara (iron bangle).
- January 2009 February 2009
- where the initiated adopted the five 'K's: Kangha (wooden comb), Kara (steel bracelets), Kirpan. (sword), Kaccha (pair of shorts), and Kesh (long hair).
- The 5 K's
- the 5 k's, which are Kara (bracelet), Kanga. (comb), Kirpan (sword), Kaccha ( shorts) and. Kesh (uncut hair).
- Kesh (hair): Kesh (hair): The keeping of uncut hair is given a great
- the functions of hair can be divided into 5 sub categories. Sikh and in addition to this, wearing the 5 K's without .
Suggested Web Resources
- Kanga (Sikhism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kanga - one of the five articles of faith for the Sikhs Guru Gobind Singh at the Baisakhi Amrit Sanchar in 1699 to wear a small comb called a Kanga at all times.
- The Five Ks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Kangha.
- Five Ks Kangha Comb | RM.com ®
- Five Ks Kangha Comb articles, reference materials. Need more on Five Ks Kangha Comb?