Five Pointed Star
A selection of articles related to five pointed star.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Pointed Star. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Pointed Star.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Five Pointed Star is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Pointed Star books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Character Counts--Freemasonry USA's National Treasure
- tossed Satanic allegations to the use of the 5-pointed star.
- STREET GANG RECOGNITION AND AWARENESS
- Left and Right Rule. Left Rule. • People.
- 1st part 2
- however, recommended a 5-pointed star. When the committee protested that it was too difficult to make, scissors, produced a symmetrical five-pointed star.
- Snowflake Based on a Five-point Star
- Fold the bottom point up to the top to form a triangle. 5. Fold the right corner upward so the bottom edge of the triangle Snowflake Based on a Five-point Star.
- Hydrostatic Test Dates for Oxygen Cylinders
- The five-pointed star in the same location designates that the hydrostatic test date has been extended an additional 5 years.
Suggested News Resources
- Grand Ole Opry asks Everett show to stop using its name
- A poster on the Hootenanny's Website features the Opry's famed five-pointed star stamped with a fancy eighth note. On Tuesday, an official with Gaylord Entertainment, the Opry's parent company, called the Historic Everett Theatre.
- Latest AP photos
- A communist symbol, a huge ruby-red five pointed star is seen at the entrance of the new Museum of Socialist Art in Sofia, Wednesday, Aug. 24, 2011.
- Pentagram on Bernal Hill shocks residents
- Bernal residents were abuzz midweek when a pentagram--a five-pointed star used in satanic rituals--was found painted on the road leading to the communications tower on Bernal Hill.
- Unusual Five-pointed Kuztown barn art
- But mathematically, one cannot make a geometric five-pointed star as easily as six pointed barn stars, which were popular in true PA Dutch folk art.
- Central Dauphin School Board gives OK to veterans memorial
- SubmittedEvans Engineering has designed a monument that includes a granite tablet, five columns representing the five branches of the armed forces, and two benches encircling a five-pointed star.
Suggested Web Resources
- 5-Pointed Star in One Snip
- Betsy Ross, however, recommended a 5-pointed star.
- Five-pointed star - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A five-pointed star (☆) is a very common ideogram throughout the world.
- Pentagram - Five-Pointed Star - The Pentalpha
- The five-pointed star, also commonly called a pentagram, has been in use for thousands of years by a variety of cultures.
- Five-Pointed Star - Enchanted Learning Software
- Make a perfect five-pointed star by folding paper. This is probably the same way Betsy Ross (or, more likely, Francis Hopkinson) did.
Five Pointed Star Topics
Related searchescollege town canada
mauryan empire religion
power of prayer
dom lambert beauduin