A selection of articles related to five senses.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Senses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Senses.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Five Senses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Senses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Five Senses
- 2. use one of the five senses to discover properties of objects in the environment 5. match written text with illustrations of each of the five senses.
- the 5 Senses
- Our 5 Senses!
- Teacher's Guide: The Five Senses (PreK to Grade 2)
- The Five Senses. You use them every day to get to know and understand the world around you. What are they?
- The Five Senses
- Page 1. Page 2. eyes ears nose mouth eyes hands ears.
- 5 Senses Assessment 5 Senses Assessment
- “When we are talking about our five senses, what are they used for?” “What is this body part called?
Suggested News Resources
- Cambridge Lakes Preschool earns honors
- The materials are appealing to all five senses and are open-ended in the way that they can be utilized.
- Discover The Fabulous Five Senses At Mason District Park
- The second song is a movement chant about the five senses. We quickly review a little dino-science and see some fossils of dinosaur teeth. Then I put on my BackPack stage, and the puppet show begins.
- The Roles of Doubt in Science and Faith
- This design symbolized the fact that not everything was available or open to the reason and logic of man (humanism) or to man's five senses (naturalism). Certain things could only be discerned by God and the Holy Spirit (mysticism).
- Husband of woman who 'threw baby off roof because of his deformity' doesn't
- In an emotional press conference, Mr Medina said: 'My wife was not in her five senses. She didn't know what she was doing.
Suggested Web Resources
- Five senses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The phrase five senses may refer to: Wikiversity has learning materials about What is the sixth sense?
- The Five Senses
- Research/Informational Sites. A Look at the Human Body: The Five Senses · All About the Five Senses - Lesson ideas.
- Human Sense Organs - The Five Senses
- The anatomy and structure of the five sense organs of the human body: vision, hearing, smell, taste, and touch.
- Neuroscience For Kids - the senses
- Overview of each sense and a look at how they all work together. Includes polls and interactive activities.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.