A selection of articles related to five sheaths.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Sheaths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Sheaths.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Five Sheaths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Sheaths books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Five Sheaths or Koshas of Yoga
- 1. Five Sheaths or Koshas of Yoga by Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati. We humans are like a lamp that has five lampshades over our light.
- The Five Sheaths from the Moksha Gita
- 1. The Five Sheaths from the Moksha Gita. By Swami Sivananda.
- Avatar Adi Da's Discussion of the Five-Sheath Structure
- Avatar Adi Da's Discussion of the Five-Sheath Structure of the Human Body-Mind -Complex, and the Relationship of.
- 5 Koshas (sheaths)
- 5 Koshas (sheaths). 5 Koshas, or levels of a person's consciousness, the 3 Bodies.
- The Koshas: Mystical Fivefold Sheath
- Vedic texts; the Taittiriya Upanishad, The Five Koshas are known as the five sheaths because they cover over the Self much like a sheath covers over a sword .
Suggested News Resources
- Meditate on the Atma
- The physical body is seen as composed of the five sheaths (Koshas) — Annamaya, Pranamaya, Manomaya, Vijnanamaya and Ananadamaya.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kosha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Together, all aspects make up our subjective experience of being alive. The five sheaths (pancha-kosas) are alluded to in the fourteen verse of the Atmabodha.
- Koshas or Sheaths of Yoga Vedanta
- Five Sheaths or Koshas of Yoga* by Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati SwamiJ.com. We humans are like a lamp that has five lampshades over our light.
- FIVE SHEATHS
- The Essence The music by Five Sheaths straddles a wide range of genres, while still retaining a wholly characteristic sound using mostly acoustic instruments.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.