A selection of articles related to five sins.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Sins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Sins.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
Five Sins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Sins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apostrophe Apocalypse: Five Sins of Punctuation
- Apostrophe Apocalypse: Five Sins of. Punctuation. Sin #1: Add an apostrophe to a singular verb ending in s.
- Five deadly business sins
- But in every case the main cause has been at least one of the five deadly business sins avoidable mistakes that will harm the mightiest business.
- Five Deadly People-sins of Leadership by Karen Kogler "Now you
- Five Deadly People-sins of Leadership by Karen Kogler. This article first appeared in the March 23, 2007, Mission Moments newsletter from the Center for U.S.
- WSJ.com - The Five Deadly Business Sins
- WSJ.com - The Five Deadly Business Sins http://online.wsj.
- Meditation on Chenrezig, the Bodhisattva of Great Compassion
- now, that were caused by the power of conflicting emotions – the ten unvirtuous deeds and the five sins of limitless consequence.
Suggested News Resources
- The No. 1 Reason We Don't Think Creatively
- The next five sins all have to do with failure in one way or another. For example: a fear of failure, and corresponding failures to act, produce ideas, or look at things in a different way.
Suggested Web Resources
- Five Sins That Jesus Hated Most - Zac Poonen - Article
- When we consider the sins that Jesus spoke against the most, we will discover what He hated the most.
- 5 Sins (Video 1998) - IMDb
- Directed by Toney Belize. With Chloe, Ian Daniels, Dee, Billy Glyde.
- The Five Sins Against Our Lady
- Guido del Rose analyzes The Five Sins Against Our Lady of Fatima.
- Precious Words: The Five Sins of Christian Women
- Oct 1, 2008 I've been reading this book entitled The Five Sins of Christian Women by Dr. Marlene Evans.
- Five Sins of a Startup Retail or Franchise Retail -
- Answer these four basic questions: Realistically, not hopefully, what do sales have to be to breakeven within six months?