A selection of articles related to five tanmatras.
Original articles from our library related to the Five Tanmatras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Five Tanmatras.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil...
New Testament >> Matthew
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
Five Tanmatras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Five Tanmatras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Y GA RESEARCH
- elements, called tanmatras, which constitute the essence of the five senses.
- udyat bhanu sahasrabha:
- vaacl1asatyamasheemahee"-. Q3110?! tamnatra sayaka: One with the arrows of five tanmatras.
- MESSAGE 87 Varanasi (India), Republic Day, January 26, 2006
- Jan 26, 2006 Five sensory organs (Eyes, ears, nose, tongue and skin) may function as five ' Tanmatras' as also as five 'Gyanendriyas'.
Suggested News Resources
- Nectar of Gita - Introduction Continued....!
- From these came the five tanmatras or subtle elements, five Maha Bhutas or gross elements, five organs of knowledge, five organs of action and the ten deities governing these organs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Five Elements and Five Tanmatras « YOGA
- Feb 24, 2010 The tanmatras, the subtle elements, are the objects of the five senses.
- Five Tanmatras
- A selection of articles related to Five Tanmatras. Nill. More material related to Five Tanmatras can be found here: Nill.
- The universal field contains various mixtures of five elements or
- There are five perceptible results of the actions and association of Akash particles as five Bhoodas. These results are named as the Pancha Tanmatras, i.e.
- Body in Hinduism V « TRUTH – True Understanding of the Hinduism
- Jan 28, 2010 Panch-bhuts and Panch-tanmatras. Panch-Bhuts: “Panch” means five.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Five Tanmatras Topics
holidays in canada federal
witches medieval times
komisyon sa wikang filipino