A selection of articles related to flag.
Original articles from our library related to the Flag. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flag.
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Calamus: Correspondences
- Acorus calamus Poison Folk Names: Gladdon, Myrtle Flag, Myrtle Grass, Myrtle Sedge, Sweet Cane, Sweet Flag, Sweet Grass, Sweet Root, Sweet Rush, Sweet Sedge Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Luck, Healing, Money, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Flag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidelines for Display of the Flag
- Public Law 94-344, known as the Federal Flag Code, contains rules for handling and flag, states have their own flag codes and may impose penalties.
- Red Flag Program Clarification Act
- This Act may be cited as the ''Red Flag Program Clarification. Act of 2010''. SEC.
Suggested News Resources
- Historic city may stonewall Confederate flags
- By John Bacon, USA TODAY A civil war will be fought in historic Lexington, Va., tonight when the City Council votes on a controversial ordinance that would ban display of Confederate flags on Main Street in the town where Robert E.
- Bentley right to change flag policy
- Robert Bentley did the right thing by changing his office's policy, though the request to give an Alabama soldier a complimentary state flag while fighting in Afghanistan should have never been denied by his office in the first place.
- America Is Not the Titantic
- By John Andrews An American Flag flies at Liberty State Park in Jersey City, NJ, Tuesday, June 30, 2009. (AP Photo/Mel Evans) Memo to Mark Steyn: America is not the Titanic. Our decline is not a done deal.
- Flags fly off shelves for 10th anniversary of Sept. 11
- AP Interview: On 9/11, cardinal consoles a city AP Interview: Post-9/11 politics of Rudy Giuliani latest money news » From The Post and AP Howard Silverstein of Boynton Beach inspects a new US flag he purchased at Flags Plus, Inc.
- Flag bearers
- Falconi is a true believer in American tennis and proved it by pulling and American flag from her bag and waving it to the crowd after her victory. “I have always carried it,” she said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A flag is a piece of fabric with a distinctive design that is usually rectangular and used as a symbol, as a signaling device, or decoration.
- World Flag Database: Welcome
- The first stop for accurate flags of the world, including national flags, ensigns, military flags and head-of-state flags, with beautiful illustrations.
- Flag Rules and Regulations
- Flag rules and regulations, plus instructions on folding the flag, flag sizes, violations of the flag code, plus extensive FAQs.
- Flags of the World
- 4 days ago FOTW (Flags of the World) is a site originally established by Giuseppe Bottasini and others devoted to the study of vexillology in 1994.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdave barry audio recordings
american history dictionary i
the fog taglines
kelowna british columbia demographics
ball closure rings