A selection of articles related to flame.
Original articles from our library related to the Flame. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flame.
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Candle Contest
- Once upon a time, four young witches visited an elder at her small house where they talked long into the night about many wondrous things. Finally it came time to sleep and the elder said, "I'm sorry friends... but there is only one spare bed, so the...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Ritual for Mabon
- As Mabon is a time of giving thanks there are several suggested rituals. The first involves those more fortunate helping out those less fortunate. This can involve helping out at a shelter, volunteering at a hospital or working for the Homes for Humanity...
Holidays >> Mabon
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Flame is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flame books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Wall of flame' near Hanmer Springs contained
- Firefighters have contained a "big wall of flame" that had residents on high alert near North Canterbury's Hanmer Springs.
- Flame lit at Millard hangar after Bosma disappearance, expert says
- A flame shooting out from a trailer illuminated the outside of the MillardAir hangar just hours after slain Hamilton man Tim Bosma disappeared, court heard Wednesday at the trial of two men accused of first-degree murder in his death.
- Waka Flocka Flame Featured On Beat Maker App
- "In a generation driven by social content it's imperative to stay persistent in curating that demand," Waka Flocka Flame says to HipHopDX about the app. "The attempt at creating a community in any respect is one to advance rather than hinder.
- Stadium architect plays down Olympic flame mistake, says solution being sought
- The architect of the new National Stadium has said his team is remedying the nation's latest Olympic blunder: nowhere for the Olympic flame to burn.
- The Flame in the Flood floats comfortably in the shallows
- I don't know if the river that drives the action of The Flame in the Flood is supposed to be the Mississippi, but I'm hard pressed to see it as anything else. The game drips with a backwoods atmosphere ripped straight from a riverside campfire tale.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgalley the first galleys
walking with dinosaurs the giant claw
call sign us navycoast guard
ancient roman currency