A selection of articles related to flatulence.
Original articles from our library related to the Flatulence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Flatulence.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Flatulence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flatulence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Free Beer & Hot Wings: Documentary about flatulence
- GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. - A Michigan State University professor is wanting people to see his new documentary, debuting Tuesday -- focusing on flatulence. Troy Hale is an Emmy-winning former TV news reporter and producer.
- What Makes Your Dog Fart; How To Deal With Execessive Flatulence
- Finally, there are several safe and accessible herbs that offer effective relief for indigestion and flatulence such as fennel seeds, dill seeds, chamomile, catnip and peppermint.
- Flatulence is a natural resource not yet taxed by government
- Gas, flatulence or to emit methane gas from the body, is otherwise known as “farts.” It's a natural resource not yet taxed by the government. As I get older I notice that I have an abundance of this resource.
- New Horizons' flyby photographed frozen flatulence on Pluto showing snow
- Scientists with NASA's New Horizon spacecraft have discovered a mountain range on Pluto that is a bit larger than the state of Alaska and may be covered with methane-infused snow. Yes, methane, the primary component in natural gas on Earth. Majestic ...
- Worker wins fight over flatulence, foot-baths and foul language
- Most seasoned HR professionals are no stranger to unusual office antics but this unidentified employee may just take the title as world's worst co-worker after a board agreed his “abusive” behaviour had impacted his colleague's health. Parole Board of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessuggestive therapy
sierra leone provinces
bernard du bus de gisignies
valerie rockefeller wayne
daniel c tsui
new austrian tunneling method
idiopathic postprandial syndrome