- Spines and Genital Warfare: How Neil deGrasse Tyson Got Sex Wrong
- And hermaphroditic flatworms stage epic penis battles, using their dueling members to outmaneuver each other and impregnate their rivals. These skirmishes leave the loser with gaping wounds in addition to an infusion of worm sperm. While this sounds ...
- Franken Flatworms Grow Heads and Brains of Other Species
- Call them Franken flatworms. Scientists have created worms with the heads and brains of other species just by manipulating cell communication. The research is an example of how development is controlled by more than genetics alone.
- Biologist explains benefits of flatworms
- TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – You might mistake flatworms for leaches if you find them under a rock or near a stream. That's of course if you can spot them at all.
- These flatworms plunge their penises into their own heads to inject themselves
- The flatworm Macrostomum hystrix isn't exciting to look at. Its diet of microalgae doesn't raise any eyebrows, and you probably wouldn't even notice one if you came across it in its native habitat.
- How to handle flatworms
- Answer: The flatworm, or land planarian, is a nasty little beast that can be devastating to earthworms and other beneficial organisms in the garden. Cutting them up doesn't work because all the pieces will grow back into healthy worms.
Flatworms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flatworms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshoonah alaska geography
trinity blood canon
agusan del norte political
linguistic root word