- The Cnidarians and Flatworms Laboratory
- The flatworms, Phylum Platyhelminthes, are found in many different habitats.
- MARINE LIFE PROFILE: FLATWORMS
- Education Department. Waikīkī Aquarium. University of Hawai'i-Mänoa.
- Phylum Platyhelminthes - Flatworms Dorsoventrally flattened bodies
- Phylum Platyhelminthes - Flatworms. Dorsoventrally flattened bodies well defined head.
- Chapter 4-2 Invertebrates Sponges Gastrotrichs and Flatworms
- coelom, like flatworms, and move in a similar motion.
- Phylum Platyhelminthes (flatworms) Animalia Phylum
- 1. Phylum Platyhelminthes (flatworms). Platyhelminthes.
- Discovering hammerhead worms
- Flatworms belong to phylum platyhelminthes and also include other animals like liver fluke which is a parasite in the liver of vertebrates and tapeworms which are parasites of the intestines of many animals.
- The head-regeneration transcriptome of the planarian Schmidtea mediterranea
- Planarian flatworms can regenerate their head, including a functional brain, within less than a week.
- The Journey From Worm to Man
- In the process, the Stowers team led by Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Stowers investigator Alejandro Sanchéz Alvarado, Ph.D.
- DOST and PAGASA to map dengue outbreaks
- Helminthias is caused by intestinal parasitic worms in soil and water and could lead to death, while schistosomiasis is caused by flatworms, which could reside inside blood vessels.
- Michael Rose talks about different aging theory
- And Graham Bell has found results like these in flatworms that can also reproduce by splitting in two. So, not only can aging stop, sometimes it doesn't even get started.
- Related FAQs; Flatworms/Planaria 1, Flatworms 2, Flatworms 3, & FAQs on: Flatworm Flatworms, including "Planaria" & Marine Aquariums, Part 1.
- Introduction to the Platyhelminthes
- Flatworms were once divided into three groups.
- Flatworms, also called "planarians," are found just about everywhere there is water.
Flatworms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flatworms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.