- The Future Is Wild. Flexiraptor, a prehistoric bird of prey somewhat convergent to the caracaras. What is another name for a Crested Caracara?
- Pengana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Flexiraptor (Pengana robertbolesi) is an extinct species of bird of prey – the only one of its genus known to date – probably related to harriers.
- Extinct Birds - Aves - Ornithology - Conservation - Birding in India
- Flexiraptor (Pengana robertbolesi), an Australian caracara-like bird that lived 23- 16 million years ago in Queensland. Rails.
- Riversleigh Lagerstätten
- Other animals such as the specialised bird of prey, Flexiraptor could hunt in the trees and due to its special jointed feet, could pick out animals from tree hollows.
Flexiraptor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flexiraptor books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about royalty
cannibal holocaust cast
aral sea ecological problems
batgirl barbara gordon
galactose structure and isomerism