- The Future Is Wild. Flexiraptor, a prehistoric bird of prey somewhat convergent to the caracaras. What is another name for a Crested Caracara?
- Download full text
- Pengana robertbolesi, a peculiar bird of prey from the Tertiary of Riversleigh, northwestern Queens- land, Australia. WALTER E. BOLES.
- Pengana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Flexiraptor (Pengana robertbolesi) is an extinct species of bird of prey – the only one of its genus known to date – probably related to harriers.
- Extinct Birds - Aves - Ornithology - Conservation - Birding in India
- Flexiraptor (Pengana robertbolesi), an Australian caracara-like bird that lived 23- 16 million years ago in Queensland. Rails.
- Riversleigh Lagerstätten
- Other animals such as the specialised bird of prey, Flexiraptor could hunt in the trees and due to its special jointed feet, could pick out animals from tree hollows.
Flexiraptor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Flexiraptor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdeodorant deodorants and culture
feces fecal contamination
history of florida recent history
typology archaeology references
british east india company impact